[orca-list] Installing add ons?

Hello, I'm running sonar, with Thunderbird 38.2.0 and am attempting to install an addon from a file, however the Tools for all addons that either is a button or would normally, open a menu does nothing with orca, neither by using the left click with flat review, enter or space. Is there a way around this? If I try opening it say from the downloads windows in firefox, it opens a new message, with the file attached. Thanks much!