[orca-list] qcsalon.net

Howdy,
I'm writing this so I won't forget to do so later. It's not urgent, but if I don't send it now, it will
completely slip my mind til I go back next time.
The games at qcsalon.net used to work perfectly with orca. Now, however, it skips over whole sets of buttons,
unless you tab around and find them. The control on this site is just funky when you get in games. I was
playing 1,000 Miles, and had some trouble finding all the things I needed. If I arrowed down from the game
heading it would skip everything. only if I used tab would it jump to the buttons, then I could arrow through
them, but if I went down or up to far, it would completely lose the buttons forcing me to tab agin.
I only tried the 1 game, but I assume they all behave like this because the controls are similar.
Thanks
Storm