[orca-list] copyinig accessible bridge file trick not working to get skype to speak on arch

I finally went on and put pulseaudio on my arch box so I could use skype there/using alsa for everything that
does not require PA.
Skype works, copied a working .Skype dir to get past license and log-in prompts with out sighted assistance,
and can use skype with CLI helper apps, but
as you already probably inferred from the need to reuse a .Skype dir there's no speech.
I made the dir in /usr/lib32 and copied the accessiblebridge file in  to place which used to be all that was
required to get skype to speak.
Has something changed, and or is there a new way to get skype accessible with Orca on arch?
I had trouble with one manjaro F123 instance some time ago not speaking, another worked correctly.
Any ideas?

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886