From: Glenn [mailto:glennervin cableone net]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 1:23 PM
To: Alex Midence; 'Al Sten-Clanton'; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Podcasts and/or audio tutorials needed

Alex,
Those are all good approaches, as I personally can access many methods of information such as you mentioned.
But for example, most of the folks I work with use Windows, and they cannot even open a web page, so the
medium needs to be offered in some other medium.
I would like to see the various distros selling tutorials on CD and on NLS cartridges, hopefully at a cost of
not much more than it takes to produce them.
The various distros often sell DVDs of the live version, and they should include the option of audio getting
started disks as well.
Glenn