From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Al Sten-Clanton
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 11:01 AM
To: Glenn; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Podcasts and/or audio tutorials needed

Why not use written material, which allows any spelling and punctuation they need to do?

Al

On 09/04/2015 10:58 AM, Glenn wrote:
Hi Tony and All,
Thanks for offering some links, and I will keep them for sure, but in
this instance, I think I will need to find something up-to-date, and
for Orca users.
This is a problem on all platforms.
I have been looking for such podcasts for IOS and Android for my
clients, and there are podcasts on various apps, or navigating with
Safari for example, but there needs to be something for just getting
started.
Many of my clients have a hard time using the same device to listen
from and work with at the same time.
I like to put training material onto a NLS cartridge for them, and
that way they can easily control the audio material.
Glenn

GNOME Universal Access guide: