Re: [orca-list] linux notetaker (was gui)

I have been building computers for some time as part of the work that I
do, mostly as a hobby. However, with today's low-cost hardware, I will
begin building a new generation of computers. Not notetakers. Computers
running Linux and a wide range of desktop applications, including Orca
for those of us who need something that talks. There is more to come as
I experiment and even call for testers in the near future. Yes, there
is a business opportunity here, but not in notetakers, which are pretty
much dead, and only the too big to fail blindy companies and government
agencies keep them alive just a little while longer, even though they
know that most cell phones can actually do far more. Anyway, stay
tuned. This is gonna be big.
Sent from my dreams