Re: [orca-list] linux notetaker (was gui)

Oh, wow. How much does it cost?
On Sep 3, 2015, at 10:46 AM, Willem van der Walt <wvdwalt csir co za> wrote:

We have done a linux note taker.
see http://www.sa-note.com.
For more details email me at wvdwalt csir co za
I did not follow the previous thread, but in short, our device runs both orca and speakup and is
menu-driven in the speakup/console mode as well as of course, when using orca.
It is not running the latest gui stuff.
Regards, Willem