[orca-list] Worthless SPAM Was: Re: GUI Redesign or clearup and modernization

Howdy,
Not trying to gripe or anything, but if we're not talking about improving Orca's new GUI, and we're
discussing windows on a very Linux specific list, let's please change the subject to something more
appropriate. Sorry, but I am interested in the thread for which this subject was started. I couldn't care
less about windows 7, a, blue, or any of its configurations, settings, or screen readers.
Thank you
Storm