Re: [orca-list] GUI Redesign or clearup and modernization

not necessarily. think about how expensive braille displays are, typically thousands of dollars. $1000 and above. if braille displays got cheaper more people would code for the displays thus making braille better on all platforms. even window-eyes has braille display bugs.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982