[orca-list] libre office accessibility status

Hi,
I use Sonar Manjaro 2015.2. Two versions of libre office can be
installed. Fresh 5.0 and stil 4.4. Which is more accessible? I used
fresh, but I can't get info about grammar in my documents. I switched
to stil and I have the same problem. When I go to settings, orca reads
full window name when I want go to next category, for example Libre
office frame user, libre office frame  general, libre office frame
accessibility etc. Which of Libre office version is accessible? If
older, maybe I can download older version from libreoffice home. I use
Orca 3.16.2 and I can see now, I can't get info about grammar problems
in any document, libreoffice, gedit, thunderbird.
Thanks for your help,
Pavel V