[orca-list] The page that cannot be normally used

Hello.

I have encrypted a message in a programming language, and wanted to check if there is a page that can decrypt it given enough info, and here it is:
http://aes.online-domain-tools.com/

But, I have a problem with it. I cannot choose anything from lists. like I want to switch from ecb to cbc crypto mode. orca shows this ecb thing as a link that actually cannot be focused. Pressing enter does not work on it, but trying to click it does not work too, because flat review just does not see this. Also when I accidentally expanded the list, I see values like ecb/etc, those values are not marked clickable, but probably they have to be clicked. And flat review does not see them too.
Can you reproduce/fix that?