[orca-list] accessible remastersys replacement

Hi,
I want to create bootable live iso dvd with install option, but I can find any accessible replacement to remastersys. I found system-back, but it uses qt and I don't know, if it is accessible. I want to create my family debian .iso file with specific settings for Czech users and for blind users of Linux and I want to share it with my family. Can you help? Remastersys was great tool, but it isn't developed anymore.
Thank you,
Pavel V