[orca-list] two minor issues with firefox

hi all
I'm writing in to report some minor issues with firefox in latest orca
master. First, when autocompleting any text, web addresses, typed form
entries, orca will complete the entry the first time one is available.
For example, of you type in the t of test, orca will say est, but
afterwards will repeat neither the autocomplete entries nor any typed
characters. The second one is a bit odd. Steps to reproduce: go to
http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com. Click on the shows link. Sighted
assistance tells me that a menu of choices has popped up, but orca
doesn't recognize this. Of course the links are accessible and readable.
Mellisa reports that on windows nvda sees a menu and switches into it
automatically, so I'm wondering if it uses some kind of aria? I'd
normally abstain from bringing up windows, but will in this case only
because it seems to see something orca isn't. They're both minor in any case
Thanks
Kendell clark