Re: [orca-list] Question About Linux Version: Trisquel

I'm planning another cast on the browser, using entertainment and social
networking sites.  Any particular browsing issues you'd like addressed?
 I have building from sources in near-future plans.  Thanks for the
feedback; I'll keep doing the casts.

Cheers,

Dave