Re: [orca-list] Password managers?

I'm also a Last Pass user, but am finding some new login pages don't
seem to work with Last Pass. These are the ones that ask for your login
and password on two separate, successive pages. You need to press the
Next button after putting your login into the field.

Examples of this include Google signin (when you have two-factor
authentication enabled0, and the U.S. Social Security Administration
login.

Anyone had any success with such on Last Pass? Am I missing something
here?

Janina

B. Henry writes:
Last pass works very well both with chrome and firefox on Linux.
I've honestly never used anything else/just too convenient and that even includes that other OS...lol
The lastpass website takes a bit of getting used to if youneed or want to change a password there, but it
mostly seems usable with orca these days, and
I almost never have to interact outside of setting my extension prefferences and prefs for whether to auto
log-in or just fill in data and similar when
going to a new site or changing a PW...very inteligent extension it is, and usually does a good job filling
in forms as well.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Tim wrote:
Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 05:20:50AM -0500

Hello, I was wondering what if any password managers anyone hear uses? I
remember a while back and just installed it myself, but that keepass was a
no go being as it's inaccessible.  Doesn't lasspass work with orca on Linux
or not. and considdering they just got bought out by LogmeIn, I'm even less
tempted to give them a go, but that's another debate. Any recommendations?
Thanks!