[orca-list] Question About Linux Version: Trisquel

Hi Group,

Recently, someone referred me to a distribution of Linux called Trisquel. He says it has Orca pre-packaged with it and works quite well. He didn't know a lot about it. What is it based on? How much standard Linux type software is compatible with it and so on?

Has anyone heard of this distribution and if so, could they give any details about it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."