Re: [orca-list] Gnome facebook integration modules and live Gnome and Orca

Dear Mr Clark,
    Yes, but I have thought, that build in Gnome support for Facebook
is better, because it would be able to display notifications with Orca
would be able to automatically announce. Android Facebook apps such as
Facebook, Page manager, Facebook can be used to automatically monitor
Facebook events. And i have thought, that build in Gnome support would
have similar advantages. So Empathy is being used for this tasks? I have
thought, that Gnome facebook support work like a back ground process
which will monitor Facebook social site nor only for chat messages but
also for more events, such as new comments on The users time line, new
comment on Facebook WEB page which user can modify, ETC.
So Android app will be my best friend for now.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.