Re: [orca-list] Gnome facebook integration modules and live Gnome and Orca

Dear users and developers,
Facebook login do not work in latest Ubuntu Gnome. I Am getting error
can not parse Theresponse. I do not know, if Empathy app or other build
in Gnome module is responsible to provide access to Facebook. I Am very
sad, because there is no app which would enable me to automatically
monitor canges on Facebook WEB page, Android app exist, but no Linux app.
Sad situation.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.