Re: [orca-list] Multiple modifier keys?

Hi Paul,

Welcome. You can set one or another, Insert or Caps Lock key as the Orca modifier key. After install start Orca settings by pressing Insert + Spacebar. You can simply change to Caps Lock key by choosing for laptop layout in the General tab. You can also change the modifier key in the Key bindings tab.
Milton