Re: [orca-list] Firefox anchor issue

OK, I've used Iceweasel 38. I've installed Firefox 42, the bugs doesn't appear in.d

Best regards.

On 26/11/2015 21:34, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi again Alex.

Looking at your debug.out again I'm honestly stumped. Because one of the
changes I made last night should have caused the contents under the
heading to be generated. And the logic is a simple role check. Your
debug.out indicates the role is indeed a heading, so.... I dunno.

The one difference I saw is that you have objects of ROLE_TEXT which
shouldn't be ROLE_TEXT. That was fixed in more recent versions of Gecko.
So either you have an older version of Gecko or you have an older
version of ATK. I still don't think that would matter, however because a
heading is a heading.

Anyhoo, I have added still more debugging to Orca to hopefully see why
the logic I added last night isn't kicking in for you. Please pull
master and try again. And to keep things simple, let's do just one test
case (multiple test cases in a single debug.out is also not especially
helpful when you are the one reading through it. <smiles>)

The thing I'd like you to capture is just your wikipedia test:
1. H until you get to contents
2. K twice for the '1 Features' link
3. Return
4. Stop capturing and let's see what we get.

Thanks again!
--joanie