Re: [orca-list] Question about capitalization styles

Hi Joanie,
I get it - you want capitalization to be permanently on for some
controlls by default,  for example text fields, but not for others, like
buttons, checkboxes, etc, where it could be turned on when needed.
So in addition to the combo box for choosing the capitalization style,
you propose a group of check boxes, which will enable/disable the
capitalization for individual controlls or group of controlls. The
question is what those controlls or group of controls should be.
I use it mostly in editable fields, so that's one distinction we could
make - editable VS non-editable.
I also use it in terminal windows with flat review, so may be flat
review VS system carrot VS Orca's cursor.
And what about Firefox? May be Focus mode VS Browse mode, or that should
fall in the above.
What's left? May be notifications, automatically appearing text, reading
of the selection, system messages.
I think it's easy to forget something. Perhaps "All cases" check box
will be a safe option. Or may be "All the rest cases".
May be the "Where am I" command should be included as well.
I have nothing against options, as long as I don't end up some day
wanting to know the capitalization of some word, but not been able to do so.

Best wishes,
Zahari