Re: [orca-list] gsettings backend test results

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 05:03:33PM AEDT, Luke Yelavich wrote:
I think I've fixed the issues reported, although I have found other things I also need to fix, like some
settings for the web scripts that are not being set. Since they are not referenced in Orca's main settings
code, I totally missed them, so I need to go through all scripts and find any script specific settings, and
account for those. Once this is done, I'll push the changes and let the list know.

Ok, these extra settings are now accounted for, and the speech issues Kendell reported should be addressed.
Go ahead and pull the latest changes and have at it, my code is now based on the latest changes in the
gnome-3-18 branch.

Luke