Re: [orca-list] gsettings backend test results

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 12:32:29AM AEDT, kendell clark wrote:
hi all
Since luke's announcement of the gsettings backend's availability, I've
been testing it. It seems to work nearly flawlessly, which is great for
an ... is it an alpha? There are three issues I'd like to get out there

I think I've fixed the issues reported, although I have found other things I also need to fix, like some
settings for the web scripts that are not being set. Since they are not referenced in Orca's main settings
code, I totally missed them, so I need to go through all scripts and find any script specific settings, and
account for those. Once this is done, I'll push the changes and let the list know.

Luke