Re: [orca-list] gsettings backend test results

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:15:39AM AEDT, Luke Yelavich wrote:
Ok, these extra settings are now accounted for, and the speech issues Kendell reported should be addressed.
Go ahead and pull the latest changes and have at it, my code is now based on the latest changes in the
gnome-3-18 branch.

Ok, I decided to go ahead and rebase on master. All development going forward will be based on Master, now
that settings changes have settled down a little, with the exception of the progress bar settings inclusion.

Once again, you can clone git://git.themuso.com/orca.git and build from source to test the GSettings backend.

Luke