Re: [orca-list] GUI to enable Rewind/Fast Forward and Structural Navigation in Say All has been added

Hi Joanie.
Option 1.
Thanks.

On 11/12/2015 06:20 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey José.

Which better describes your use case:

1. There are documents where during a single Say All you have a need to
    fast forward/rewind by both means.
2. Some documents should be Say All by line, but it's a pain to get
    into Preferences to change it for just one document. And there's not
    *that* noticeable a difference if you're reading the whole thing. But
    with fast forward/rewind you always want line.

If it's 1, we can consider something like you describe. If it's 2, would
it make sense to instead create a keybinding to toggle the Say All By
value so you could switch to line quickly before starting Say All?

Lemme know. Thanks!
--joanie