Re: [orca-list] GUI to enable Rewind/Fast Forward and Structural Navigation in Say All has been added

Hey José.

On 11/12/2015 02:20 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

Rewind/Fast Forward. If I do a say all command I can press up/down to
rewind/forward in the text, correct?

Correct.

What unit is used to rewind/forward? sentence, line, paragraph and etc?

It's line or sentence depending on what your Say All By setting is. I've
found that a few quick taps of Up/Down are all it takes to advance
pretty quickly amongst paragraphs.

--joanie