[orca-list] GUI to enable Rewind/Fast Forward and Structural Navigation in Say All has been added

It's me again. <smiles>

As many of you know, during the 3.16 cycle I added a couple of new
features to Orca's Say All support: Rewind/Fast Forward and Structural
Navigation.

In the case of the former, you can use Up to go back to re-hear earlier
content and Down to skip ahead quickly. In the case of the latter, you
need to be reading document content in an application with structural
navigation support (e.g. Firefox). But then you can use commands like
H/Shift+H, P/Shift+P, etc. to essentially do an element-based fast
forward/rewind. In both cases, however, these were disabled by default
due to being "experimental" features. So if you didn't know you could
enable them via orca-customizations, you probably didn't do so. (Captain
Obvious to the rescue!).

These features are still disabled by default, but now they can be
enabled via the Preferences dialog. Note that the Say All options have
been moved to the General page as the settings are no longer limited to
prosody.

Please test and let me know what you think/find. Thanks!
--joanie