Re: [orca-list] Is anyone still using the Orca console setup?

Hi Joani,
If these people are not using master, then nothing will change for them.
I'm not going to go back to old versions of Orca and remove orca -t.

Of course, I was only thinking of future orca stable releases. I've not seen any reply to amailing list, IRC
msg, etc saying they'd tried orca -t and it
was not working for them, so this certainlyh if further indication that this is not often used these days.
The last time I think I used orca -t was on 3.4, and I have never even tried anyorca  after 3.4.2 until 3.10.
I may have tried -t on 3.12, but think I'd remember if it did not work.
Since no one has indicated knowing of people frequently using or suggesting the use of this option I am very
happy with its removal.
Thank you.

--
     B.H.