Re: [orca-list] Is anyone still using the Orca console setup?

Hey B.H.

On 11/10/2015 02:15 PM, B. Henry wrote:
by console setup do you mean orca -t?

Yes.

The main reason, only one I can really think of for keeping this is that I know many people have perhaps
not migrated to a new distro/release yet or
have recentlyu done so and have not yet learned of -s.

If these people are not using master, then nothing will change for them.
I'm not going to go back to old versions of Orca and remove orca -t.
<smiles> This is just for going forward. Besides, if those users used
orca -t, they'd find it was broken anyway. So it's doing them no good.

--joanie