Re: [orca-list] some delay when use the orca -l command in terminal

The dead apps only appears if I run eclipse 4.5.
Do not appears if I run eclipse luna.

On 11/10/2015 08:33 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Sorry for the delay. I wanted to try it with Eclipse myself. And the
dead app is eclipse. This version dumps out the PID and cmdline too. For
me, the dead app has cmdline of "eclipse" and the long delay after that
is an uber-long java line. But perhaps the devs will find it of use.
Give it a try and lemme know!

--joanie