[orca-list] some delay when use the orca -l command in terminal

Hi all.
In my machine, when I use orca -l in the terminal, orca takes some time to respond. It seems that this happens only if I am running eclipse 4.5.

time orca -l
sys:1: PyGIWarning: Atspi was imported without specifying a version first. Use gi.require_version('Atspi', '2.0') before import to ensure that the right version gets loaded.
gnome-settings-daemon
gnome-shell
nautilus
org.gnome.Software
parcellite
evolution-alarm-notify
gnome-terminal-server
Thunderbird
Pidgin
skype
orca

Eclipse
orca

real    0m15.338s
user    0m0.297s
sys    0m0.023s

Now the same command after I close eclipse.

time orca -l
sys:1: PyGIWarning: Atspi was imported without specifying a version first. Use gi.require_version('Atspi', '2.0') before import to ensure that the right version gets loaded.
gnome-settings-daemon
gnome-shell
nautilus
org.gnome.Software
parcellite
evolution-alarm-notify
gnome-terminal-server
Thunderbird
Pidgin
skype
orca
orca

real    0m0.355s
user    0m0.303s
sys    0m0.010s

I also noticed that orca appears twice in the list of programs.

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza