Re: [orca-list] some delay when use the orca -l command in terminal

Hey Joanie and Josê,

i'm not quite sure if this is the way i should run it, so pls correct
me if i am wrong. I just launched it like this:
user $ python3 apps.py

and this is what i got when Eclipse 4.5 was running:

09:46:07 [application | gnome-settings-daemon]
09:46:07 [application | gnome-shell]
09:46:07 [application | ibus-x11]
09:46:07 [application | nautilus]
09:46:07 [application | evolution-alarm-notify]
09:46:07 [application | orca]
09:46:07 [application | gnome-terminal-server]
09:46:07 [application | Pidgin]
09:46:07 [application | Thunderbird]
09:46:07 [DEAD]
09:46:22 [application | SWT]
09:46:22 [application | Firefox]

Now the same without Eclipse running:

09:50:11 [application | gnome-settings-daemon]
09:50:11 [application | gnome-shell]
09:50:11 [application | ibus-x11]
09:50:11 [application | nautilus]
09:50:11 [application | evolution-alarm-notify]
09:50:11 [application | orca]
09:50:11 [application | gnome-terminal-server]
09:50:11 [application | Pidgin]
09:50:11 [application | Thunderbird]
09:50:11 [application | Firefox]

So i can confirm the delay when eclipse was running.

Josê: yes of course, i will file a new bug and let you know..

Regards Jann