Re: [orca-list] Orca crashing with at-spi 2.16 but not 2.18

What search engines are we talking about here? I can't reproduce this either using Google as a search engine, but I think I've seen this behavior with other search engines, which makes me think it's an issue with the search page itself and not Orca.