[orca-list] dropbox?

Hello, not sure if i've wrote in about this previously, and contacting dropbox themselvs got your system isn't supported bla bla the usual lol, so the issue is I've installed dropbox and caja-dropbox from the official arch/sonar repos, and can't get it to set up! I get as far as To log in, press control G as in Giraffe. That key combo does nothing, left clicking etc does nothing, so I am forced to exit. I can attach a screenshot of the setup I took a while back, maybe someone with some eyes can see what I myself, and certainly orca is not. Hope it may help. Thanks so much!