Re: [orca-list] Orca readmap?

GSettings is already used by Orca and AT-SPI2 (to get/set accessibility
support being enabled, to get/set if the screen reader has been toggled
on), so I assume that using it a bit more will not impact other desktops.

Libpeas is used by quite a few apps (e.g. It's in pluma, MATE's editor).
So it is my assumption that this also will not have any impact.

--joanie