Re: [orca-list] Orca readmap?

How will gsettings and libpeas support, in orca, impact fit with other desktops? I understand the desire for tighter GNOME integration.

Best,

Dave

On 11/05/2015 09:04 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
That said, there are periodically features that a few people want, but
are not widely wanted and/or are not something one would consider core
screen reader functionality. Those should be plugins which can then be
maintained outside of Orca. For that sort of thing we need to implement
libpeas support in Orca.