[orca-list] Send strings to be spoken by Orca

Hello everyone.
I know that I can use speech-dispatcher and its API to make self-voiced applications.
But just out of curiosity, there are some method that I can send strings
to be spoken by Orca directly?
This is interesting that an application can detect that orca is active,
and communicate with it with the user preferences.
An example of these kind of application in Windows is TWBlue and the dead Skypetalking.
P.S.: The programming language don't matter.

Regards, Josiel.
http://josielsantos.com/