Re: [orca-list] Send strings to be spoken by Orca

Hi Josiel.

This past release cycle, I added functionality to Orca so that Orca
would present objects with ROLE_NOTIFICATION contained in objects with
ROLE_STATUS_BAR -- and do so whether the status bar is visible or not so
as not to impact the user experience of sighted users. This was done to
help support xboard accessibility by making it possible to
communicate/describe the state of the game being played. Application
developers who have a need to describe the state of their application
should be able to do the same thing xboard did.

--joanie