Re: [orca-list] the state of speech-dispatcher?

Hi,

I've not seen this part of the thread. I hope someone will do. I wonder if the current Debian packager, which is not Luke, could maintain... I don't know.

Anyway, given the importance of the stack, I think it will be maintained. Not immediately, but in some months, someone will do. I guess Hypra will help about this. I just wonder the process to have accesses to speech-dispatcher code and write.

Regards,