Re: [orca-list] Vinux 5.0 released

Ciao Ollie,
I too have experienced similar things.
It is hard to pin down, you could check the system voice under Orca
preferences but otherwise not sure.
If you can reproduce it though I am happy to give you some pointers on
how to catch a debug file so that we can analyse what is happening and
then determine who/where specific feedback needs to be directed to.

Thanks for your post.
cheers
ROb