Re: [orca-list] Vinux 5.0 released

Hello Rob,

I installed Vinux 5.0 last night. It's really great, even on my old machine. Very responsive, and I haven't found any particular issues yet, except something strange that happens with speech.

I'm using Espeak in Italian.
When I open Orca Preferences to make some changes, after pressing "Apply" the system starts talking Italian with the English voice, which is strange.

I don't know what solves this issue, because the Italian voice has returned after I did all sorts of diffeernt things, so I can't point to one in particular that solved it.

Do you, or does anyone, have any idea why this happens?

It might be an Espeak issue, because a similar thing happens to me in Android, on certain occasione.

Thanks, and congratulations on this new Vinux.
Ciao,
Ollie