Re: [orca-list] Internet

Sorry, I guess I must have misread the original message. I thought he was talking about using the links browser from the GUI with orca.
As Joani says this was put in to orca for firefox a while ago.
I do much prefer the Orca presentation, and always left the nvda default alone so that an approximation of the webpage was spoken even if some was lost in the passing to the virtual buffer.

     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886