Re: [orca-list] Seamonkey and Orca issues

it is very frustrating/time consuming to do, but you need to use labels and or alt folders for your archiving. Once done however you can set up filters that will automatically help you organizing incoming mail. I think you will always have trouble with such a huge list, but if you make sure you have enough disk space slotted for your mail directory things won't be as bad as they will if you have to redownload each time you connect. Then set up seamonkey to not sync all mail if you have such a folder. As long as the messages exist in one place, i.e. in one mailbox or subfolder they will remain searchable, not need to have them all in one subdir.

     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886