Re: [orca-list] New Linux user, needing higher quality speech...

Totaly agreed, it is a matter of choice,
although I haited eloquence and voxin I think other's may love it.
By the way I am interested in that festival stuff and the voices Kile mentioned.
How to get this working?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.