Re: [orca-list] why Skype works in Ubuntu 15.04

Hi,
Lol what's the point in being involved with free software if you just run back to the proprietary crap every
time there's a glitch? I don't use skype, I won't use skype, end of story. In all honesty, it's not for the
whole proprietary issue, but the lack of skype accessibility in 64 bit Linux. x ASure there's people who
wonn't accomidate by switching to something free that I can use, but in 99.9% of cases those people really
aren't worth talking to anyway. In the other .1%, there's http://talky.io. Surely even the most computer
newbie can open their browser and type in an address. If not, they probably don't need to be using said
computer... lol. Oh, and talky doesn't require installing anything. So, if you can skype, you can talky.
Hell, even if you can't  skype you can talky, all you need are headphones and a mic.
Storm