Re: [orca-list] structural navigation in libreoffice writer

Hi Peter.

This is due to LibreOffice switching to the new accessible roles for
document content. I have just committed a fix for your reported bug to
master, gnome-3-16, and gnome-3-14. In a couple of weeks I'll roll a new
3.14 release.

Thanks for the report!
--joanie