[orca-list] orca problem under Ubuntu Mate

Dear list members,
I use Ubuntu Mate 14.04 with orca 3.14.3.
When I switch on the computer orca doesn't start automatically after log in although orca's automatic start is enabled. I tried to execute the orca with --debug-file= option but if orca doesn't talk, the file doesn't come into being either, otherwise it does.
When orca doesn't talk the problem gets solved only if I log in again.
To start orca automatically under Ubuntu Mate the command gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications screen-reader-enabled true is enough but I also used the following commands:
gsettings set org.mate.interface accessibility true

gsettings set org.mate.applications-at screen-reader-enabled true

gsettings set org.mate.applications-at-visual startup true

gsettings set org.mate.applications-at-visual exec 'orca replace'

Have anybody met this problem already?

Best regards,
Norbert