Re: [orca-list] about:config in firefox freezes orca master

                        Hi José, and all:
I just grabbed latest orca from master, saw this message, and tried about:config. For the record this appears to be the first time I have run about:config on this fairly new installation of Arch-Linux. I am using a desktop environment that is based on Fluxbox with several Mate packages, latest stable accessibility stack and some custom scripts, pure alsa sound at this point. I had no problem either with the "I promise to be careful..." warning/button, nor in reading any of the entries that I looked at. I didn't try to edit anything or change any values as I could not think of anything I wanted to alter at the moment/will report if I ever see any odd behavior when I do have occasion(s) to use the about:config interface.
--

     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886