[orca-list] structural navigation in libreoffice writer

Hello,
I am sorry sending yet another crazy report.
I am running gnome 3.14, orca master and libreoffice 4.4.1 on Arch linux.
I just have noticed yesterday evening that when navigating by line in libreoffice into a table, then pressing orca+z to turn on structural navigation and then trying to use alt+shift+arrow keys to navigate by cells within the table nothing changes and orca stays silent.
Can you guys try to reproduce this please?

Greetings

Peter