Re: [orca-list] new table verbosity in Thunderbird

I'm seeing some of this in the browser as well, in places where it makes
no sense at all to know how many rows are in a table. I was just filling
in an e-mail form on a website and saw that the send button was in a
table which told me how many columns and rows it had, so apparently this
extra verbosity is fairly wide-spread. I can see providing some of this
information for people who want a more verbose screen reader, but please
do consider suppressing such announcements for those of us who have
brief verbosity turned on. Thanks much for the explanation.
Sent from my countertop
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/